GEISMAR MRT2 Sleeper Changing Machine
- The Sleeper Changing Machine model MRT2SR is designed to insert and extract timber and concrete mono block
or twin block sleepers.
- All operations are carried out by one man only.
- The MRT2SR is fitted with a large windowed ergonomic closed cabin.
- Thanks to its fast off‐tracking device, it is well suited to work on high density lines where available time intervals are very short.
- The unit is also ideal for sleeper renewal works in yards or on secondary lines.
- Removes and inserts up to 40 sleepers per hour with one single operator
- Handles the heaviest of wooden or concrete sleepers
- Over 40° adjustment of the beam and clamp enables the handling of sleepers to or from irregular track side conditions.
- 30 kmph speed on rail
- Quick and easy off & on-tracking through clamp action and 2 pneumatic wheels
- 180º pivoting clamp and "Kicker" are available
- MRT 2-SR: closed cabin with high visibility providing good visibility and a high degree of comfort to the operator, with or without air-conditioning