- The KT-30 is hydraulically functioning double acting Rail Gap Adjuster.
- It’s pulling and pushing power is 30 Tonne.
- The device grabs hydraulically from the rail top and after which the rail ends can either be pulled or pushed to the demanded measure.
- It leaves the rest of the rail free for working when e.g. insulated joint can easily be mounted or repaired while the device is gripping the rail.
- Impact Gun can be used freely to bolt Fish Plate in position
- It is also released hydraulically from the rail.
- The device is equipped with wheels, hydraulic hand pump and overload valve.
- The cylinders stroke in this model is 100 mm.