Rail Trolley Insulated – LTI250ABI
• ONLY Model available for Standard 1,600mm Gauge track
• Safe Powerful Disc Braking
• Insulated bogies
• Solid Low Maintenance Pushrod Operation
• Robust Lightweight Aluminium Construction
• Modular For Ease Of Handling & Logistics
• Interchangeable Bogey & Deck Combinations
• Complies with: GM/RT 1310 BSEN 13977:2005(E)
European Machinery Directive (CE)
The Trakrat is a new and unique range of manually operated rail maintenance trolleys.
- With powerful disc brakes to ensure failsafe operation whilst giving the operator far greater control.
- Smoother braking is achieved with far less brake handle effort.
- The modular system allows for easier handling and logistics and makes maintenance and testing much simpler.
- A range of deck formats can be matched to the universal, interchangeable wheel bogeys to provide the ideal trolley for the job.
- Each Standard Unit contains: 1 x DECK, 2 x BOGIES, 1 x PUSH BAR & 1 x BRAKE HANDLE.
- You may link a maximum of 2 Trakrat® Link-Trolleys but you may not link to any other make or model (See data sheet for more information).
|Model No||Deck Length (mm)||Gauge Sizes||Deck Width (mm)||Deck Height from Rail Head||WLL (kg)||Bogey Weight (kg)||Deck Weight (kg)||Overall Tare Weight (kg)|
- Aluminium deck construction
- Braking - Failsafe twin steel discs actuated by steel pushrods
- 200mm Aluminium wheels
- Electrical Visibility
- LED light pockets
- Flood lighting mast brackets