Multipurpose Lightweight Transport Motor Trolley – Off Trackable
- Ideal for track inspection/Emergency and interventions
- Welded lightweight tubular steel frame
- Aluminum wheels, 1,435 mm gauge (others on request)
- 4-stroke petrol engine; 4 HP power
with centrifugal clutch, disc brakes
- ≈ 4 h autonomy (≈ 40 km)
- Speed 16 kmph
- Tools Tray and lighting pack available
- Capacity up to 4 people
- Mini BT: Trailer available with the Mini 4-4
- Mini 4-2: 2 seater, Not Available
The MINI 4-4 was designed to carry a group of up to four people. It operates in both directions and has a dual driver’s station for this purpose. It requires only minimal periodic maintenance to reduce downtime and very low operating costs.
The MINI 4-4 can be used to tow or push a MINI 1T trailer (optional) with a capacity of 1000 kg for the transport of materials and equipment.
1.2. Standard equipment
- Full two-way operation with duplicate pipe controls at each end.
- Digital speed and distance counter (kilometres or miles).
- A dedicated gearbox with forward / neutral / reverse positions that allows you to select the direction of travel with a simple lever operation.
- Automatic clutch.
- Complete control by lever.
- Automatic parking brake acting on all four wheels, foot operated.
- Hydraulic service disc brake acting on all four wheels, operated by lever.
- Removable control lever without tools for safety reasons.
- Design for low maintenance needs with minimal procedures.
- Cast aluminium wheels (not insulated – optionally insulated) mounted on steel axles over their entire length.
- All fasteners are sealed and maintenance-free.
- Four seats with lowered backrests, upholstered.
- Red / white LED position lights with automatic selection (mounted at the front and rear of the vehicle).
- Electrical control of the parking brake to prevent the operator from controlling the motor when the parking brake is applied.
- 12 V LED spotlight (automatic selection according to direction of travel).
- Alternator 12V 35 A.
- Two front and rear towing brackets including a quick electrical and hydraulic connection between vehicle and trailer for signalling and service braking.
- Dry powder extinguisher (1 litre capacity).
- • Retractable side handling bars.